Optimize your images non-destructively and quickly!
This workshop is about making non-destructive edits to your images for basic tasks such as cropping, straightening, tonal and color correction, sharpening, noise reduction and even light retouching without opening Photoshop!
Through the use of Camera Raw, you can make edits quickly and easily without touching any pixels in your image. Non-destructive edits can also be made in Photoshop using Adjustment Layers. These methods are part of the latest workflow and will save you valuable time processing your images!
- Image Size, Aspect Ratios, and Resolution – Understanding the relationship between dimensions and resolution.
- Image File Types – JPG, TIF, PSD, RAW – differences, advantages, disadvantages
- Color Management Basics – Fundamental overview covers principles of using hardware display calibration as opposed to visual calibration. Why your prints may not be what you see on your display.
- Camera Raw Basics – Optimize Raw, JPG and TIF files non-destructively (rotate, crop, level, make tonal and color adjustments, retouch, remove Red Eye, sharpen, reduce noise and more)
- Adjustment Layers in Photoshop – Make non-destructive edits in Photoshop without touching the pixels in your image.
Bring note-taking materials or your laptop computer. We will provide tables and power to all attendees who wish to follow along with their computer. Requires Photoshop 10 (CS3) or later.
Just $29 for 3 hours of valuable instruction.
Presented by David Burns
Saturday, June 25, 2011 – 9am – 12pm
Keaau Fine Art Center (in Shipman Business Park)
16-643 Kipimana St., Suite 13, Keaau HI 96749
Join us and learn these great Photoshop techniques!
Sorry, this event is closed.