Would you like to learn how to get great lighting on a budget?
Then this 2-day workshop is for you!
Dave Montizambert has been teaching photography and lighting for many years and, as a practicing photographer through it all, he places top priority on lighting quality and efficiency. In the end, it’s all about the light and the more you learn about lighting, the more you too can have predictable results!
Saturday & Sunday, March 26 & 27, 2011, 9am – 4pm each day
You will learn:
• Creating dynamic portraits using available light.
• Using mixed lighting – speed-lights (camera flash) with available light.
• Simulating sunlight on cloudy days using one speed-light.
• Creating low-key and high-key lighting.
• Using light to convey mood.
• Mastering metering & lighting ratios.
• Profiling your camera for optimum image color.
• Everything you need to know about color management.
• Speeding up and streamlining your digital workflow.
• Controling and predicting, with absolute accuracy, highlights and shadows for perfect prints every time.
• How to get a perfect exposure in digital.
• Lighting still-life tabletop sets using free or inexpensive lighting from around the house.
This event is closed.